New to New Life Baptist Church?
There are just a few things that will make your first (or first few) visits to New Life better:
- Style of dress is casual. A few wear suits & ties/dresses, but many do not. Come in your Sunday best or come as you are. It's up to you.
- Type of music is a mix of traditional and contemporary. We believe the most important thing about singing to the Lord is that it is done Biblically and with the right heart. We include songs from all generations.
- Nathan DeFalco is the Senior Pastor of the church. He has been the pastor since July 31st, 2020. He has been known to play a pick up game of basketball and loves taking new visitors out for lunch after church.
- Sunday School is a great way to get to know members of the church. We have some wonderful small groups going on before the Sunday morning service. Sunday School starts at 10 AM and if you arrive a few minutes earlier, we will happily place in a class we think you'll like.
- Nursery and Children's Church is available. We give our parents the option of keeping their children with them in the service or have them be a part of Chidren's worship (4 - 11 years) or nursery (birth - 3 years).
- Sunday Service starts at 11 AM. And it lasts about an hour. Hope to see you there!